*** Clicking on the Early Settler's name below will open up their find-a-grave site in a new window (if it exists).
If you click on the pedigree chart above you will be able to better view it and save it as an image file. Generally speaking, you should be able to determine the tree further back by looking online. In fact, the find-a-grave links might even help you.
Descendants of Orvill Ford.
Generation No. 1
1. ORVILL6 FORD (ADONIJAH5, DANIEL4, MATTHEW3, MATTHEW2, MATTHEW1) was born 1814 in Middletown VT, and died 13 Dec 1893 in Brandon VT. He married (1) SALLY JACKSON in By 1839, daughter of SULLIVAN JACKSON and SALLY BANCROFT. She was born 09 Jan 1818 in Gardner MA, and died 10 Oct 1849 in Rutland VT. He married (2) SUSAN C HALL Abt. 1850. She was born 1821 in VT, and died 1900.
Children of ORVILL FORD and SALLY JACKSON are:
i. SARAH M7 FORD, b. 14 Apr 1839, Gardner MA; d. 29 Sep 1839, Gardner MA.
ii. JOHN SULLIVAN FORD, b. 10 Oct 1840, Gardner MA; d. 27 Nov 1863, Mine Run VA.
iii. CHARLES A FORD, b. Abt. 1844; d. 02 Apr 1865, Brandon VT.
iv. HADLEY P FORD, b. Abt. 1845, VT; d. 18 May 1864, Spotsylvaia VA.
v. JULIA FORD, b. Abt. 1847, VT; d. Aft. 1860.
2. vi. GEORGE O FORD, b. Oct 1848, VT; d. Aft. 1910.
Child of ORVILL FORD and SUSAN HALL is:
3. vii. MARY CAROLINE7 FORD, b. Abt. 1856, VT; d. 17 Sep 1936, VT.
Generation No. 2
2. GEORGE O7 FORD (ORVILL6, ADONIJAH5, DANIEL4, MATTHEW3, MATTHEW2, MATTHEW1) was born Oct 1848 in VT, and died Aft. 1910. He married NANCY JOSEPHINE BARNES 09 Mar 1884 in White AR. She was born Nov 1859 in AR, and died Aft. 1910.
Children of GEORGE FORD and NANCY BARNES are:
i. HADY P8 FORD, b. Apr 1885, AR; d. Aft. 1900.
ii. SUSAN J FORD, b. Jul 1888, AR; d. Aft. 1900.
iii. SINTHA W FORD, b. Sep 1892, AR; d. Aft. 1900.
3. MARY CAROLINE7 FORD (ORVILL6, ADONIJAH5, DANIEL4, MATTHEW3, MATTHEW2, MATTHEW1) was born Abt. 1856 in VT, and died 17 Sep 1936 in VT. She married FREEMAN HOLLAND 02 May 1873 in VT. He was born Abt. 1850 in NY, and died Aft. 1880.
Child of MARY FORD and FREEMAN HOLLAND is:
i. ROBERT8 HOLLAND, b. Abt. 1878, VT; d. Aft. 1880.